Author Topic: 2017 Annul Meeting June 2-4 CCSU  (Read 574 times)

Michael Berumen

• Global Moderator
  • Russellian
    • View Profile
2017 Annul Meeting June 2-4 CCSU
« on: March 08, 2017, 02:49:30 PM »
The following information was sent to all members. Interested non-BRSers are invited to attend and, we hope, join the Society.

To all Honorary, Lifetime, and Regular BRS Members:

Please find the attached registration materials for the 2017 Annual Meeting, which will be hosted by David Blitz at Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) on June 2-4. Please make sure both your registration form and a check, bank draft, or money order for the registration fee (and dorm fee, if applicable) arrives at CCSU by May 25th. Note that all costs are shown in US dollars (USD). Payment in USD is greatly preferred. If you do not have a US bank account, an international bank draft drawn in USD is most convenient and economical for us. Otherwise, please make any necessary exchange adjustments if drawn on a non-US, negotiable instrument, and add $6.00 for our conversion costs. [I would be happy to help you with this conversion if you need it; just drop a line to me via email at opinealot@gmail.com . Or you may use http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/]

Also, please make sure your dues are current and you are in good standing prior to the AM, if applicable. Check here to be sure: http://russell.mcmaster.ca/brsmembers.htm

Additional information about the meeting will be sent to registrants in due course.

We are sending this to all 2016 and 2017 members in good standing, individually (BCC for privacy), as well as the list-serve and the board list. Please excuse the duplication of emails; many members are not on the list-serve. I will mail a hardcopy to the handful of snail-mail only folks.

Finally, please direct inquires to David or Debbie as indicated on the attached material with their contact information. They have many great things planned for what promises to be a splendid meeting! Hope that you can attend.
Michael Berumen